Saturday, March 17, 2012

First Post!

Hello all,
My first post - wooooh! I've been in a little bit of a slump these past few weeks as senioritis has slowly been eating away all my motivation, but I'm really excited to start blogging. I've been following a bunch of blogs for a long time, mostly ones about fashion and food (who can resist), and have been wanting to start one of my own for a long time. I've created this blog in part to accompany my new YouTube channel and also in part to be a space for me to blog about WHATEVER I want! You'll probably see this blog updated more than my YouTube channel as I've realized editing videos can be a real pain in the butt - especially with my uncooperative mac. If you'd like to see my first YouTube video here you go...



Enjoy! I'm really hoping to get a better camera some time soon, this one looks all fuzzy. Okay it's Saturday night and I want to get in an episode of breaking bad and misfits before I go to bed. :)

Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment