Sunday, April 8, 2012

One on One with Michelle Phan!!

Finally finally finally! Here is the video of my interview with Michelle Phan. I've been really dragging out the uploading of this video just because I know that this is the big one! But first let me tell you the story behind my meetup with Michelle.

I'd been looking for a bunch of ideas for my senior project and I'd been literally working on my plan THE night before. I had come up with a bunch of ideas from doing adventures around Hong Kong to fashion to I don't even remember! But one of my ideas was to create a YouTube channel as I am a long long long time YouTube lover (from beauty to vlogs to educational stuff to puppy/kitten videos) not only for the platform it has been able to provide, but for how it has been able to change the whole dynamic of our world. Anyways, the day before my final senior project plan was due I'd seen Michelle Phan tweet about a possible meet up for a small group of fans and her. When I had read that tweet I truly believed it was a sign, so I contacted the email listed on the tweet and before I knew it I was contacted by Michelle manager to meet up with Michelle... only thing was I had to miss some school - which I of course did. Who wouldn't?

So there's the story! I'll be interviewing more and more women whom I look up to or may have interesting views on beauty, fitness and other female related topics.

Funny thing real quick was that I had to film the interview in a rush because I had to rush back to school to take a Physics test - did my studying on the taxi! Shh.

Enjoy! Don't forget to check out the channel and subscribe.





:) Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment